CEEK COMMUNITY UPDATE
Thank you to all the Ceekers who were part of Phase 1 of the CEEK land sale! We are grateful to everyone who has participated so far. We are excited about building a new reality alongside the CEEK community. To optimize the process for future releases and keep the community informed, we have provided development updates and answers to the community’s frequently asked questions and feedback here.
What is the CEEK land sale?
The CEEK platform empowers creators with the tools needed to connect their digital worlds to the real-world economy. CEEK is the in-world utility token used to own, build, and monetize in Web3 and virtual worlds. The land sale is an important addition to the CEEK ecosystem in that it enables landowners to own, build or buy land and venues to create games and experiences or host events and creators in the CEEK Metaverse.
Lands can be considered the App stores of Web3, which enable easy access and tools for building in various Metaverses. Land, once bought, will still need to be developed — the upcoming CEEK NFT Asset Marketplace will enable low-code and no-code opportunities to quickly build out lands.
Land ownership and venues are a crucial part of the CEEK ecosystem and economy; it enables CEEK to scale and the community to participate and be rewarded. Creators, advertisers, and projects can decide where they host their events, games, airdrops and more. Likewise, venue owners can request to host existing content and projects. For example, a sports venue can request to host the Dwyane Wade Celebrity Sports Academy content featuring the likes of Lebron James’ trainer. Venue owners will receive rewards based on the total virtual tickets sold in their venue.
Why was USD used as a reference for land pricing? What is the advantage of doing it this way? USD is a standard value reference used universally, we believed it would make the process easier, it was not used to deliberately accumulate CEEK as some people have suggested. The community requested use of CEEK as the reference for future sales. We listened; the dev team is working on making CEEK the reference for CEEK lansales. An announcement will be made once this aspect is completed.
Will CEEK City be limited to the map we see, or is it just the first part?
The initial map is CEEK City main town center where most people will arrive in the CEEK Metaverse in the future. 10,000 lands of downtown CEEK were allocated for the initial release, with a total of 100,000 that will ever be issued over the life of the project.
To compare to other Metaverse projects, Sandbox has a total of 166,464 LANDs to be issued. Yuga Labs (BAYC) issued 200,000 plots of land in Otherside Metaverse.
The purpose of the land sale is to attract developers, brands, creators and partners to build for the ecosystem. Limiting the total amount of land will also limit the scale of experiences that are created for the CEEK ecosystem thereby maximizing utility, value and users.
Who are the partners and celebrities of CEEK Metaverse and when will they announce their participation? Several of the significant partners and allies that we are working with to realize the CEEK vision have already been announced. The caliber of CEEK’s allies and partners is a tremendous achievement and industry validation. This is the foundation upon which we are building the vision and scale.
The work with partners is not a light switch to catapult the value of the project to 1000x. CEEK is a real project at the forefront of Web3. Some aspects are already in motion and built; what we’ve seen is not even the tip of the Metaverse iceberg. Here are what some of CEEK’s partnerships mean for the long-term success of the project.
As Albert Einstein said, “Creating a new theory is not like destroying an old barn and erecting a skyscraper in its place. It is rather like climbing a mountain, gaining new and wider views, discovering unexpected connections between our starting points and its rich environment.”
· Meta has supported CEEK VR since its infancy and continues to support the CEEK Metaverse Vision. The CEEK App was originally developed for the Oculus platform but there was demand to create an all-encompassing means for music fans to access immersive content in a variety of ways. CEEK VR thus expanded their distribution and tools for creators to other leading platforms. The partnership with Meta is aimed at creating mass adoption for the Metaverse. CEEK VR is currently working hand in hand with Meta to achieve that goal. Mainstream adoption is critical for the utility of CEEK, and what better partner to have than the largest social media company that started the entire VR renaissance. We are excited about what CEEK VR + Meta is in the process of building, and what’s to come.
· World Music Awards is arguably the largest award show in the world operated under the patronage of his royal highness the Prince of Monaco. Past hosts have included Miley Cyrus (181M IG Followers) and attended by the likes of Beyonce, Kanye West, JLo and Rihanna. The show’s next event will be simulcast in the CEEK Metaverse. These types of partnerships have the potential to attract new users to the platform and increase utility for the CEEK token. This is not a one-time event, but an ongoing partnership to create and offer unique experiences by global superstars in the CEEK Metaverse. Again, the first event hasn’t occurred, nor do we expect it to be a panacea. All of these partners will contribute to the long-term utility and sustainability of the CEEK ecosystem.
· Draper University, founded by Bitcoin billionaire and Elon Musk backer, Tim Draper has teamed with CEEK VR to create House of CEEK. An IRL Silicon Valley program that will train best in class developers to build for the CEEK Metaverse. The program will also help introduce CEEK to the Draper network of influential decision makers and VCs.
· House of Aces — We recently announced an exclusive show with Billboard’s Carl Lamarre to bring more artists into the CEEK Metaverse, including the likes of The Game, French Montana (30M+ IG) and Fabolous. This is just the beginning of the relationship, as content is released artists will decide at their own discretion when, if and how to share.
· The Playing for Change Foundation (PFCF) has partnered with CEEK VR for the Impact Awards which honors global music superstars who are positively impacting our world. This year’s honorees are Paula Abdul and Luis Fonsi. Past honorees include Pharrell Williams. The show also featured several musical acts including Ceelo Green (The Voice), Mau y Ricki, Kat Dahlia and much more. CEEK and PFCF are creating NFTs which will provide special access to the PFCF Metaverse in CEEKLAND. Content can be accessed by donations with a percentage of proceeds going to the PFCF.
· 3x NBA Champion Dwyane Wade’s Celebrity Sports Academy teamed with CEEK VR to launch their long running camp on the CEEK platform. Past campsfeatured Dwyane Wade, Candance Parker, Cheyenne Parker, Cappie Pondexter, Monique Billing, CJ McCollum, Andrew Wiggins and Collin Sexton, Lebron James’ trainer and much more.
· Apeswap, one of the leading decentralized exchanges on Binance Smart Chain is building the Jungleverse in CEEK Metaverse to engage their users and the CEEK community with access to events, farms, pools, airdrops and interactive gameplay experiences.
· Exchange lounges in the CEEK Metaverse including Kucoin, Huobi, Gate.io and more will offer community building, AMAs, trade to earn, learn and earn, airdrops, NFT drops and other interactive experiences.
· Miami Gardens, home to Formula 1, Super Bowls, Tennis Open, Jazz in the Garden, FIFA2026 and other international events is building Miami Gardens Metaverse (MGM) in CEEK Metaverse.
There are several upcoming projects with sports teams, ad agencies, music artists such as Future, Diamond Platnumz, Ceelo and much more that CEEK cannot discuss in detail, in order not to jeopardize the creators and partners. Demanding announcements from partners who are already supporting the project is counterproductive. Only partners will decide how they engage with CEEK. We ask that the community be respectful of partners, how and when they engage keeping in mind that we are building for the long haul, not a flash in the pan.
Partners typically make announcements and interactions with content releases, specific developments, or milestones. They post at their discretion and at the right time, not just arbitrarily. Several significant partners have shared their involvement and continue to support CEEK.
When will the previously mentioned influencer with 90m+ followers share about the project? Influencers will share projects with their communities based on their own marketing and promotional strategies. CEEK does not control their marketing plans. Many of our partners will be IN THE CEEK METAVERSE and will promote their events or experiences when they go live in the CEEK Metaverse. Others will choose to promote CEEK throughout the building phase. As creators, their goal is to engage their fans and generate revenue in the Metaverse. We must remember that influencers will share when the timing makes sense for them. Most will make announcements to promote events in their worlds (like Lady Gaga and others did.)
How many companies have CEEK land so far? When will they announce?Several amazing partners have already announced projects in the CEEK Metaverse including Draper University (Bitcoin Billionaire and well-known Elon Musk backer), Huobi, KuCoin, City of Miami Gardens (Superbowl, FIFA 2026), ApeSwap and others.Like influencers, corporate partners will make announcements when it makes sense for them. We cannot make any announcements in advance or violate their trust or NDAs.
When can we withdraw funds from our CEEK Wallets? CEEK wallets like gaming wallets were initially created to be used for in-game purchases. Adding transfer capability is in progress. With all the recent wallet hacks such as Solana, we are taking all precautions to ensure that the transfer process is secure. We are outlining the best strategy to secure the wallets for withdrawal, we will provide timelines as soon as we are certain. To make transfers now, kindly contact support with the relevant transaction information.
Why isn’t there a penalty for bidders who didn’t pay for winning auctions? We have heard from the community that some people abandon auctions at the end. We are going to set the CEEK wallets for auctions to ensure that winners have enough to pay for auctions. With the use of CEEK wallets the funds will be guaranteed to be present at the end of the auction and ensure a smooth process for all.
A hold will be put on the highest bid, ensuring that the final winning bid is automatically paid. This will avoid abandoned auctions and charge the highest bidder automatically.
Currently if the highest bidder doesn’t pay for the auction, after the seller accepts the price of the winning bid, it goes to the next bidder. If that bidder doesn’t pay, the auction goes on the market for sale at the accepted price. Auctions with no bidders are returned to the original owner. Auctions can be canceled at any time.
How many of the lands have been sold? Total number as of Aug 12th: 1639 CEEKLAND NFTS. Details regarding land sales can be found here: https://bscscan.com/token/0xFEB45239D0A936Df3b38eE845B080d987feD0331
What are you going to do with the CEEK tokens that you got from the land sales? Can you explain with details? CEEK tokens obtained from the land sale will go directly to supporting the entire CEEK infrastructure, creator incentives and ecosystem.
When will the staking feature be available? We will announce when the staking feature becomes available directly for landowners. In addition, our partners like ApeSwap will have upcoming opportunities.
Are we going to list on any other T1 exchanges soon? When will CEEK be listed on Binance? Binance will decide and announce any listings on their exchange. Projects cannot discuss the listing process or progress as this jeopardizes the listing potential. We are in discussions with many Tier 1 exchanges and it’s CEEK’s goal to be listed on as many major exchanges in order to create maximum accessibility for everyone in the world. However, as we have discussed in the past, no information regarding a listing date can be discussed until the exchange itself makes an announcement. If we violate their trust, it could jeopardize a future listing. It is best not to push this issue too much and let the CEEK leadership team work on getting this done.
Are we going to have CEEK VR stores around the world? It is CEEK VR’s goal to be the most accessible Metaverse in the world. They will evaluate potential brick and mortar stores and will act if it makes sense.
Will CEEK VR products have an Amazon or Aliexpress partnership for sales? CEEK VR Headsets and 4D Headphones are already available on CEEK.com, Amazon and major retailers like Neiman Marcus and Selfridges. Future retail partnerships are possible, but we will assess on a case-by-case basis.
When are we going to have blue verification badges to know which landowners are certified? Currently since CEEK has no influence on the choice of images used by landowners, we acted very quickly to make a clear difference between CEEK owed and land owned by others. In the near future, CEEK will offer KYC which will come with verification badges. We will share when this additional update is ready to go live.
Does your property size define on how tall you can build on that property? How do land sizes relate to real world land size? (1 x 1 = 1 acre?) For Example: Could a parcel be like 2 story limit and Bay with 4 stories, etc.? We will not limit structures by height, but by length and width. Do keep in mind however that there will be polygon count limitations on structures depending on the size of the land.
1 Parcel = 100m x 100m so roughly 1000 Sq Meters
Does land size limit the number of people we can have at a given time in our property? Yes the land size will limit the total people that can be on the land at once. For example
1 x 1 = 10,000
2 x 1 = 20,000
5 x 5 = 250,000
How will CEEK be integrated into “other” Metaverses. (I.e. will CEEK be directly connected to Meta’s version? How will that look in the future?)
CEEK’s partnership with Meta is about accessibility; to enable their users to easily access the CEEK Metaverse and vice versa. We see their users accessing CEEK via Oculus VR products and helping grow our ecosystem. They already have millions of Metaverse and VR enthusiasts.
In what version will we be able to visit CEEK City? Building of the CEEK Metaverse is already in progress, you can access many parts of it and more venues become available daily. The CEEK app is currently available on iOS, Android, iPad and Oculus. We are working on updates to Oculus Quest, HTC Vive, and browser based access. We are working on a spatial explorer, so that you can visit your land in the future.
We are also currently working on the ability to directly link to land and will announce this feature as soon as it’s available.
Will Ceek City be a multi-player or only single player? You will be able to interact and explore together with other CEEKERS while in the CEEK Metaverse.
This post is strictly informational, subject to change and updates and should not be construed as solicitation, promises, guarantee or commitment by CEEK, any affiliates, any team members, any companies, or persons mentioned above. Should anyone choose to take any action, it is that person’s full responsibility to inform themselves of and comply with, all applicable laws and regulations.